The innovative genius of Empire Paintball has been at it again with the creation of the Empire D*Fender. This radical design moves the loader off the top of the marker and places it within the stock of this bullpup-style masterpiece.
The D*Fender has ultra-strong, lightweight magnesium shells with the high-performance guts of our proven markers and a Z2 loader inside. Reduce your silhouette and never take a hit on your loader again!
- High-performance paintball marker with integrated loader
- Magnesium shells for high strength and lightweight
- Break Beam Eyes in breech prevent ball chops
- Selector switch with 5 firing modes - Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto, and Select Fire
- ON/OFF Regulators with east -to-mount T-Slot rail
- Smooth, programmable bearing trigger with 3-way adjustment
- Removable side Picatinny rails and top Picatinny rails for accessories
- Inline pressure controlled poppet firing engine offers accurate fire and smooth shooting
- Proven Empire loader performance with auto anti-jam
- Loader activates upon trigger pull, so constant feeding is guaranteed
- Holds approximately 230 paintballs in the hopper section, and approximately 250 overall
- Capable of firing 20 bps with continuous loading
- Self-calibrating loader speed sensor
- Tool-less basic maintenance/battery change
- Battery level indicator
- 6 AA Operation for all electronics
- Includes both a standard magnetic lid and speed feed lid
- Ported, Aluminum barrel with three Super Freak inserts (.680, .685, .690)
- Additional Super Freak Apex2 barrel that creates shots that curve onto targets
- Multi-position sling adapter for those long treks to the battlefield
Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product. By ordering you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product. Empirepaintball.com relies on this representation in completing this sale.
This is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed specifically for paintball must be worn by the user and persons within range.
California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the color of the product or brandishing the product in public may be dangerous and may be considered a crime.
We cannot ship this product to addresses outside of the United States or to any address in New York City.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 327 Gregory Court, Highland NY 12528, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 327 Gregory Court, Highland NY 12528, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.